Seven Ways to Make a Planned Gift to the Boys & Girls Club of Central Virginia:
1. A gift in your living will or trust.
2. A gift of a new or existing life insurance policy.
3. A beneficiary designation on your life insurance policy.
4. A gift of financial accounts.
5. A gift of retirement benefits.
6. A life income gift to the Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia.
7. A charitable lead trust.
For additional information and detailed descriptions of the above items, please click here, or contact Ruth Hayes at 434.971.9402.
The Heritage Club is an association of friends of Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia from all across the country. Like you, these people seek to ensure that the future needs of our nation’s youth are met by including Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia in their estate plans. This planning might include a will, charitable gift annuity, a trust arrangement, a real estate gift or a life insurance policy.
When you join The Heritage Club, Boys & Girls Clubs of America will thank you by providing you with:
- A publication on tax and estate planning.
- A personalized Heritage Club recognition plaque (optional).
- A lapel pin that indicates your leadership in the mission to guarantee a strong and stable future for our nation’s children.
- Quarterly publications that let you know how your support is helping to change young lives.
Your support through a planned gift will ensure that future generations of our children will have the opportunity to live successful lives in a safe, positive and caring environment.
Joining The Heritage Club is easy! Simply communicate your intentions by printing, signing and returning our enrollment form. For assistance, you may request that a planned giving representative contact you to discuss your specific estate planning needs and opportunities by contacting Ruth Hayes at 434.971.9400 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.