Our Clubhouses are temporarily closed but the Virtual Club is open!
So many have asked us how they can help us stay connected now,
and be ready to welcome kids back when our Clubs can re-open.
Click HERE to make a donation.
Here’s how your your support is helping us now and to prepare:
Addressing Basic Needs
- Serving as a location for and disseminating information about local food distribution
- Assessing food insecurity and communications needs of families
- Working with community partners to identify ongoing and changing priorities
- Offering Virtual Programs for members
- Contacting Club families
- Delivering activity supplies to members
Planning for the Future
- Training staff to be ready for the increased academic, social and emotional needs of members
- Retaining staff so we are ready when our kids return
- Accelerating Club safety preparedness
WELCOME TO BOYS & GIRLS CLUBS OF CENTRAL VIRGINIA
GREAT FUTURES START HERE.
Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia enables all young people, especially those who need us most, to realize their full potential as productive, responsible, and caring citizens.
1,500 HOURS OF PROGRAMS
Serving more than 2,500 kids a year
A message from our CEO: March 23, 2020 BGCCVA Board and Staff, My pride in our flexibility, innovative spirit and care for members and staff bursts far beyond the walls of this makeshift office. Sadly, we are stuck here in this situation for even longer than we had...
On Wednesday, February 19th at the Jefferson Scholars Foundation building, Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia proudly named Guadalupe Monroy-Flores the 2020 Youth of the Year. A panel of judges comprised of Club board members and community volunteers selected...
Participants in the Cherry Avenue Club’s SMART Girls, a program for teen girls, are selling hot chocolate and cookies every Wednesday through December 18th to purchase winter clothing that will be donated to The Haven. The Haven is a multi-resource day shelter in...
SUPPORT THE FUTURE
of boys & girls in our community
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST!
Get occasional updates from Boys & Girls Clubs of Central Virginia.